Monday, February 28, 2011

Fun new website!

Have you heard of Whoopdwhoop?

You get to trade cute handmade stuff for cute handmade stuff! No money required - you use "whoops" instead. Seriously. It sounds scandalous, but it's not.

What could be funner? Funn...ier? Funn...erest?

I'm not sure what I'm going to post to trade...but in order to get stuff, you have to post stuff...so I better get on that.

(Shameless plug: you can also earn whoops by getting others to sign up...so if you happen to feel generous, send me an email at teritodd_at_hotmail and I'll send you a wee little invite along with my undying gratitude...)

If you decide to sign up and post some things to swap, let me know. I would love to bask in your talent!

4 comments:

  1. This is the second time today I've heard of this site, so I guess I best be checkin' it out, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri, I'm glad you like your feature! I hope you got a few new visitors today. There's a new 'featured button' on my sidebar if your into that kind of thing.

    Have a great week. I'll definitely check out this whoopwhoop thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teri, Thanks for the info about the Sure Cuts A Lot software. I hadn't heard of it. Seems like a worthwhile investment for cutting custom titles like that! To answer your question about my old photo - I scanned Jen's copy and had it printed at Costco. However, if the original photo had been mine, I probably would have just used it, and stuck it down with photo squares, on my layout. I don't worry too much about preserving the originals. I don't think there is anybody else in my family who will be interested in these photos and I figure they've been preserved and documented in my layouts so that's good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teri!! A timely question you have asked of Lady's "potty training". All I can say is that I can't seem to teach an old dog new tricks. She never indicates, so it is basically me and Rob who are well trained. :( She can go two weeks with no accidents and then have two on one day! This cold weather is definitely making it really hard. I am hoping that once this weather warms up and we are out more that things will improve. She does always go to the basement to the patio door where she is supposed to go out and has her accidents there. She is just making me hang on to hope that she is getting it. ;) I do have to admit that I did make some off the cuff comments to Lady this week regarding becoming coyote snack food. Good thing she only understands "dog". ;) Have a great weekend and keep warm! BRRRR

    ReplyDelete

If you type something below it will make the sun shine and the flowers bloom and all the world's children sing hand-in-hand. If you don't, someone, somewhere, will kick a puppy. You don't want to have that on your conscience, now do you?