Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Let's just keep this between us, shall we?

So, here's layout four of seven that I completed at the crop in February.  My beautiful ghost-sister and her beautiful ghost-daughter.  I think this is one of my favourite layouts to date:
Based on a gorgeous sketch by Kristine Davidson in "Creating with Sketches" (top of page 19)

Something I forgot to tell you about the crop is that, to prepare, I created a two giant kits based on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge's February challenge.  Multiple benefits of this process:
  • I was forced out of my comfort zone with colour (I rarely choose coral or peach, but it worked well here)
  • I had far less to cart with me to the crop, but still had plenty of supplies to choose from
  • I got to buy more stuff at the crop because "I didn't bring anything in yellow!"
That last one's just between you and me.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Teri!

    So I've been thinking of you this week. Not that I don't think of you EVERY week, because I do. You might not remember this, but you jokingly suggested not long ago that I put a "1 and 2" above my bathroom doors. Remember that?

    Did. Done. Hee heee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful LO Teri!! I love the colours here! The kit idea seems like the perfect thing for a crop! I bet that photo is just beautiful in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you type something below it will make the sun shine and the flowers bloom and all the world's children sing hand-in-hand. If you don't, someone, somewhere, will kick a puppy. You don't want to have that on your conscience, now do you?