Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas-vacation math.

So I had these boy-pictures. You know. Ones that don't exactly say "flowers" and "ribbons".

Seriously. How do you scrapbook these things?

I'll tell you. Basic Grey + Cosmo Cricket X the square root of a whole lot of time on my hands =

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that I had to solve for x, which turns out to be equal to this awesome sketch by Michelle Fowler:

And then I think I had to plot it all on graph paper or something, and that's where I got lost.

Anyway, it's a layout. And it's about boys. And I'm scrapping again.

What I'm trying to say is that life is good to the power of 9.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, totally cute. So glad you're in the groove again. That must mean schools been out for Christmas vacation the last few days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're scrapping again! And as the momma of two boys I think I totally deserve that Basic Grey paper.....CA-ute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun to see you scrapping again!! This masculine grunge LO is perfect!!! The colour palette looks great and the touches of black along with the B&W pictures really adds to the vibe! So creative to use the alphas for the banner element!! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you type something below it will make the sun shine and the flowers bloom and all the world's children sing hand-in-hand. If you don't, someone, somewhere, will kick a puppy. You don't want to have that on your conscience, now do you?