Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Gone, gone, gone, she been gone so long...

Does the sudden reappearance of a person long-since disappeared make anyone else want to sing a little Chilliwack?

Anyone?

Ok, it's just me.

Ahem.

Anyway, I've been away from this blog for four years, but lately, I've been missing that feeling of sharing and connecting over crafty stuff.  So here I am.

Much has changed in the last four years.  My relationship of 10 years ended, I sold my house, I started dating for the first time in my adult life, I bought a condo, I lived alone for the first time, I started teaching at a new school, I became the leader of my department, I had to put down my beloved little Molly-dog, I met my soulmate, he and his dog Bear moved in with me, we got married at Disneyland, I opened a little Etsy shop, I started my master's degree, we bought a travel trailer, we got a little dog - Bowie - to add to the brood...and that's just the good stuff.

It's amazing how much life changes, isn't it?

Anyway, some things are still the same.  I'm still crafting.  I'm still Mom to a cat who tolerates me.  I'm still a hot mess when it comes to organization. 

But I will leave this first blog post with some evidence of my attempts to change that last one.  I'm forever waiting too long to put birthday and other cards in the mail, so I've recently made up some cards to have on-hand.  

Oh, look!  Terrible photography!

Obligatory oblique-angle shot.

And even a couple of baby cards...
Why did I assume my friends would have boys?
But so far, I've been right!

And I've even got stamps!  So far, 2017 is coming up Teris!


5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging, it is refreshing to see someone come back - so many are leaving ...
    You have had a busy 4 years - congrats on all the wonderful changes. Very pretty cards. ... Mary-Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Teri! Wow, you've been busy. Congrats on all the good things happening in your life. Sorry about Molly. It's nice to see what you're creating. And ya, thanks for getting that song stuck in my head! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teri! I am so excited that you are back to blogging! Of course I remember who you are! You're "Teri from Grande Prairie". ;) Happy to hear that your life is going great. Sorry about Molly. Gus is gone too. :( Your cards are great and I am looking forward to seeing your creations. Also looking forward to your great sense of humour and dry wit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post BookMyEssay offers expert assistance in
    Nursing Assignment
    , ensuring comprehensive and well-researched content. Our skilled writers provide timely delivery and personalized support, guaranteeing academic success. Trust us for your nursing assignment needs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful information. Thank you for providing this information to me. Hire Freelancer OpenSSL project with Paperub. Our platform connects you with experienced professionals who can deliver top-notch solutions for your cryptographic and security needs. Quality assured.

    ReplyDelete

If you type something below it will make the sun shine and the flowers bloom and all the world's children sing hand-in-hand. If you don't, someone, somewhere, will kick a puppy. You don't want to have that on your conscience, now do you?